Money Management, Investment Planning & Philosophy
“90% of Canadians working with an independent advisor are more confident about their retirement.”
- Peace of Mind Investing. Helping you maximize and secure your hard earned investments with a comprehensive, personalized, diversified investment strategy. By providing a Pension Style approach, you benefit with the focus on managing risk and capital preservation.
- Helping you stay focused and confident during times of high volatility.
- Clients complete a “Personal Investor (Risk) Profile Questionnaire” to identify your comfort zone of investing. This will guide us in creating your personalized “Investor Specific, Designed Portfolio” based on your needs for growth, income and financial security.
- Portfolios are designed as tax effective money management strategies for Investment Planning and Retirement Income Planning.
- Many individuals such as teachers, police, EMS, firefighters and others, have used *Individual Pension Plans (IPP’s) to take advantage of their pension plan’s commuted value in a tax effective manner.
- Severance Packages
- Pension Rollovers (Commuted Value Option)
- Planning via:
- Individual Pension Plans (IPP’s)
- Investment Funds & Segregated Funds
- RRSP’s & Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSA’s)
- Separately Managed Accounts
- Our rigorous due diligence process benefits you as we choose the best solutions from money management and life insurance firms such as:
- Guardian Capital Advisors
- Manulife Private Wealth
- RBC Asset Management
- Empire Life
- Sun Life
- Campbell Financial Advisors, provides;
- Customized Wealth Solutions for personal and corporate clients having investable family assets of $1,000,000 or more.
- Active Portfolios Programs for clients having $350,000 or more of investable family assets providing personal portfolio manager consultation.
“Providing investment management and advisory services to high net worth clients“